1. To get up earlier.
2. To quit Diet Cherry Coke.
3. To exercise six days a week.
4. To be more consistent with my daily "quiet time."
So far, I'm having the most success with numbers two and three.
1. Nicknack hasn't been sleeping well for the past two weeks (ever since he was sick), which has made goal number one less doable. But, hurray! He finally slept through the night again last night. So I have no excuse now. Tomorrow morning, up with the sun. Well, not quite. But up early.
2. You may be wondering why a person would feel the need to stop drinking diet soda. Well, I suppose there is always the caffiene, but that isn't my motive. I've heard/read from more than one source that the body doesn't know what to do with diet soda - it's so artificial it doesn't recognize it well - and treats it like regular sugar soda. So it can have a similar effect on blood sugar/insulin, apparently.
I don't know if this is true, but I have blood sugar issues, so I've decided to quit. But not cold turkey. I've cut back (from four+ a day) to one a day, until the supply in our garage is wiped out. At which point I'm going to give my DCC habit the boot.
3. I've been rocking my treadmill. And I'm working my way through my library of workout DVDs. Yoga Booty Ballet... Windsor Pilates... Cheeracise... I think I have them all. I also DVR workouts that look fun.
4. I have no excuse for not tackling this resolution with more gusto. Must. get. back. on. track!
How about you? Do you set resolutions? If so, what are they?